Cory and I were jazzed to learn that they had a course for our big boys Max and Hunter. My cuz Aaron and I took Max and Hunter while their little siblings stayed behind. The boys did a great job and we are really looking forward to getting up there and doing it again!
Yep...they're tall enough
First rope. Max cruised through this puppy in no time flat. Hunter kinda lolly-gagged around chewin' his gum and checkin' things out being all non-chalant and stuff. But mostly he pretended like he was an Indiana Jones soldier...or somethin' like that.Auntie Debbie hung with him the whole way.
She was such a sweet encouragement for him.
Thanks, Auntie Debbie!
She was such a sweet encouragement for him.
Thanks, Auntie Debbie!

I have to say I was pretty surprised by his ability to clip the carabiner on and off of the ropes. His fine motor skills were really put to the test and he passed with flying colors!







No comments:
Post a Comment