Hunter got a Davy Crockett DVD for Christmas from his grandpa. He's watched it at least 20 times since then.
Since then he's been a child obsessed.
Since then he's been a child obsessed.
He talks of becoming a pioneer some day.
Nary a day goes by that he's not carrying around his "trigger gun" and wearing his Davy hat.
Tonight he asked me, "Mom, when I get bigger, can I please change my name to Davy instead of Hunter? Davy Crockett is a great name. My love that name. Way better than Hunter."
Nary a day goes by that he's not carrying around his "trigger gun" and wearing his Davy hat.
Tonight he asked me, "Mom, when I get bigger, can I please change my name to Davy instead of Hunter? Davy Crockett is a great name. My love that name. Way better than Hunter."
I told him I'd think about it.
6 comments:
This is just about the cutest thing I have EVER seen. I mean, those shots that you took - frame them! They are priceless! I love it! Can I change my name? Hee hee!
Sooooo cute!!! It's like me and Little Orphan Annie. lol
Aww little Hunter is such a big boy now!!
I really do like the name Davy, it has a certain Americana appeal.
It is so funny that you posted today, I was just thinking about you and wondering how you all are doing!
Great pictures! Hunter is a stud and I'm sure he'll be just like Davy one day.
So cute. Hunter is getting to be such a big boy. Thanks for posting so grandma and grandpa 'Elson can enjoy, too.
Post a Comment