Friday, January 14, 2011

Why, Hello

Have I ever mentioned that when my cheese is moved I have a really hard time dealing with it.....moving on..... finding a new normal.....and/or functioning in life until I get used to where the "new cheese" is?

I haven't? Well, it's true.

Can't you tell, O, indifferent blog readers? Yes. I'm sure you can tell seeing as how my blog was abandoned without warning a
l o n g NINE months ago. Geez...that's a long time. What the?

Are you happy to know I am ready to move on with my life now? I have finally found my new normal a few months after having moved into our sweet and humble mobile home.

I am so thrilled have my life back again.

(Insert dramatic exhale here)


So now...without further ado
I guess..... I suppose...... if I have to.....
I'll just jump right
back
in!

And yes. Thank you for noticing my obvious lack of experience and any shred of skill whatsoever in editing photos. Doesn't your back yard look like an atomic bomb went off in your neighborhood?

No comments: