Baby boy, my baby boy
You're my sweet baby, baby boy
Baby boy, my baby boy
You're my sweet baby booooy.
And then there's one that I sing to them when they get a little meat on their bones and they start getting a little belly and they're teething. I don't plan for this song to come out of me when they get this way. It just DOES automatically, without me even thinking about it! All of the adjectives are interchangeable and totally flexible depending on the mood of the boy. Ha!!
I'm a big boy! I'm a big, big, boy!
I'm a happy boy! I'm a big, happy boy!
I'm a drooly boy, I'm a drooly teethin' boy!
I'm a big boy! I'm a cute, drooly boy!
I put other adjectives in there too, like chubby or smiley or crying' or slimy or stinky or whatever!!
And then the sidekick to this song is Big Belly! Only, you don't just say, "belly". You kind of put an "A" sound in there on the end of belly. So, it sounds like "bellay". It's a very sophisticated song, just like the other ones. It goes like this:
Biiiiiig bellay, big bellay, big bellaaaaay!
Biiiiiig bellay, big bellay, big bellaaaaay!
Biiiiiig bellay, big bellay, big bellaaaaay!
Haaaaaay!!! Big bellaaay!
Anyway...the soundtrack in my head for these pictures of Levi are definitely the "Big Boy" song inserted with the drooly, happy, teethin' boy adjectives.
Have I mentioned that I absolutely LOVE having a baby in the house? LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I feel like I'm the most blessed mommy in the world with all of my boys, just the way they are...but OH, MY! I love me some Pence baby boys!!!
1 comment:
You are such a sweet mooooommmmay!
Sweet Mooooommmay!
Sweet, sweet mommmmmmmaaay!
I'm glad you posted this. Good memories :)
Post a Comment