The couch acts as a barrier but still allows full view of all the action. Next year I'm going to get a nicer table cloth...
..and add a little more to our Hunting Christmas village. Levi decided to take advantage of the fact that there are bucks in the village and got some shooting practice in. Although, I think in this photo he's shooting a sled. :)
We made our annual trek to the Bass Pro Shops Christmas village.
This was the first time Levi was able to understand all the excitement and participate.
This was the first time Levi was able to understand all the excitement and participate.
Daddy made sure that Levi's got some good shots in!
Levi and Nathanael were loving this race car track.
Hunter and Santa 2013
Levi and Santa 2013



1 comment:
Very cool Teri! I never heard of a Christmas Hunting Village but I wish I was there to see it. :-) Levi with Santa = Absolutely Adorable!
Post a Comment