I am waiting for this day to happen with Hannah, when she'll be entertained with cheerios. I love the one that popped out of his mouth! hahaha. Hey...does Hunter get jealous when you call Nathaniel "big boy"? Nicole won't let me call Hannah "big girl" she flips out!
Oh goodness...I spelled Nathanael wrong! I am sorry!!!!
He is too cute! I can't believe he's already almost 7 months. It seems like not that long ago we were in the Bible study at Cara's with you ready to pop :). He is such a joy.
Man he is cute, Ter. And Hunter is looking like such a little boy...no more babyface there!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am waiting for this day to happen with Hannah, when she'll be entertained with cheerios. I love the one that popped out of his mouth! hahaha.
Hey...does Hunter get jealous when you call Nathaniel "big boy"? Nicole won't let me call Hannah "big girl" she flips out!
Oh goodness...I spelled Nathanael wrong! I am sorry!!!!
He is too cute! I can't believe he's already almost 7 months. It seems like not that long ago we were in the Bible study at Cara's with you ready to pop :). He is such a joy.
Man he is cute, Ter. And Hunter is looking like such a little boy...no more babyface there!
Post a Comment