I was trying to take a pic of Hunter and I in the bathroom mirror. He wasn't cooperating very well....


I got a new haircut. It's a little Winona Rider circa 1994, but I still like it a lot. Anything that keeps me from feeling like a 40-year-old soccer mom is a good thing.I'm so glad that it's starting to cool down. It's really not fun in Florida when it's 85 degrees or above all the time. The kids and I got to hang out outside this morning for a little while. I'm looking forward to many more opportunities to do this now that fall is here. Here is a video of Hunter writing the letters he's learning.



3 comments:
I'm so glad your bloggin again:-)
I love your kids and I want to see your hair in action! Oh I go back for my diagnoses on October 30....day before my birthday...this could make or break my birthday :(
I really love that Hunter is wearing baby legs on his arm!
Post a Comment