This conversation between Hunter and I is a good indicator of my housekeeping skills as of late. To preface: my mom is coming to town for Nathanael's 1st birthday party this weekend and I've been rather obsessed over dumb things, like decorations and making a barn out of a cardboard box.
Setting: In the guest bathroom earlier today (also Hunter's bathroom)
Hunter (grimacing and looking into the toilet) : Mom....when you gonna clean da toilet? My not want granma Nelson to see dis.
Me: uh...wah...I'm gonna clean it soon...k, honey?
Hunter: How 'bout my put da lid down, k? Dat way granma Nelson not see dis yucky stuff. (he puts the seat/lid down..and very gently, I might add)
Hunter: Dere. Dat better, Mom? Now my put da lid down so granma Nelson not see da toilet, k???
Me: Thank you, son.
6 comments:
ahah this was too cute and hysterical! I love how you wrote it just like he would have said and its so funny how he wanted to help/make sure of what you were going to do! adorable!
ps.
if you go to ashleybrockintonblog.com
under her personal blog she got these really cool gluten free spices local too! check it out!
Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha....soooooo funny!
hey...ps...did you know that Ashley Brockinton is one of my best and longest friends?
Ummm, I think that Hunter Pence is really advanced for realizing that the potty needed to be cleaned before guest come! Soon you can teach him how to swish it all fresh. Have fun at little brother's birthday. It seems like only yesterday you were screaming like a banshee at the birthing center, scaring me into the reality that I would be doing the same in just a few short months!
ok that is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!i am cracking up!!!! you have to save that story for sure.
How was the party? I am SOO SAD that I missed it :(
Post a Comment