Here's what I got at Publix. I saved $84 and spent $41, so I got $125 worth of groceries for $41. The yogurt was FREE, the big pack of wipes was $.49 and my TLC snack pack crackers were $.08!!! The bonus was that the snack crackers had q's in them for another $1 off of TLC regular crackers, so I went back and got 10 more boxes. But... the additional ten boxes were $.50 a piece...but I didn't mind. Kashi crackers are the one snack food I can feed my kids and not feel totally guilty about.
I spent $12 at CVS last week to get all of this stuff. I didn't walk away with any extra care bucks because I blew it all on the item pictured below this stuff.
The BEST (but most expensive by far...$31 and NO coupons UGH) butt cream money can buy. SERIOUSLY. I've been through every type sold on the market and this stuff takes the cake. Some day when you're baby's rash is so bad it makes her butt looks like strawberries exploded all over it, get some of this stuff. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Amazing that this kid will chow on celery like it's going out of style, but if you attempt to place a sweet banana chunk in his mouth he'll spew it at you in a milli-second. What gives?
Here's a short video from lunch time a while back. Upon viewing you'll see a snippet of Nathanael's celery-gnashing bliss and hear a fantastic tale sparked by Hunter's 3-year-old imagination:



3 comments:
Nate's hair is starting to grow in and it darker!
Bad news:( Erick and I will not be able to come to the birthday party :( My step-dads brother died last week and the funeral is this Sunday, and Erick is performing it. I am bummed because it will be the coolest birthday for a one year old ever in history, you need to take lost of pics (which I know you will) and tell the boys we are super sorry. Funerals can't be planned.
I need a good shopping AND CVS trip. Teri, I used $1.50 in coupons this week!! HORRID! I spent $50, but the sales stunk!
Good for you on your great sales...I need some inspiration.
Oh...this is Michele, I see Jeremy is logged in. So sorry....
Post a Comment