Thursday, March 26, 2009

While we're waiting.....

for pictures from the photographer of Nathanael's superfun-1st-birthday-farm-bash this past weekend, please enjoy the pics of Hunter's first dentist visit from two weeks ago:

Showing the nice assistant how he brushes his teeth:
In the x-ray chair. They did a great job with this, by the way. They pretended that I was first and put me through the routine of putting the white thing in my mouth and the whole bit. When it was Hunter's turn and he jumped right in the chair.

Getting ready to get his teeth cleaned.

Waiting for Dr. Singer and brushing the animals' teeth.
Dr. Singer's exam: Hunter's teeth look great!
All done! He picked two treasures from the treasure box because the hygienist accidentally scraped his gums. Ouch! But, he was a trooper!
Conked out in the car on the way home.
Fast asleep with his treasures from the dentist:
an orange glitter bracelet and a yellow sticky lizard.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Don't you just love Dr. Singer's office? Christopher absolutely LOVES to go there! :) I wish they'd had dentists like this when I was a kid! ;)

Good job, Hunter! Such a big boy! :)

Erin said...

ok that last picture is totally hilarious!!! wow - hunter - great job!!!! can't wait to see pics from nathanaels bash! wish we could have come.

Michele said...

Hahaha...I bet Josh loved that his son had an orange glitter braclet:-) And I LOVED the lizard on his shoulder. GREAT!