Ladies and gentleman...hide your keys, cell phones, remote controls, markers, crinkly, shiny, bumpy, silky, soft, hard, and squishy items. They will quickly and randomly become brutalized victims with these two around.
A stick bug that was hanging on our screen. Oh, so much fun to scrutinize!
A stick bug that was hanging on our screen. Oh, so much fun to scrutinize!
A 15 minute swim in the kiddie pool before we were viciously attacked by various insects. 
Playing with their new barnyard fridge toy from Nana.

Playing with their new barnyard fridge toy from Nana.

And what would this post be without a snippet of Nathanael the walker? This was actually taken about a week ago. He's doing much better now. He beat his big brother by about 2 weeks with this milestone.

3 comments:
Yay for Nathanael walking (I think hahaha). I LOVE the picture or Hunter asleep in the chair and his hand in the bowl, hahaha. And...I love the pictures of them playing together. I've noticed Nicole playing with Hannah more in the past few weeks than ever before. yay. Well Teri...hang in there...and disciple a lot to lay the ground rules...hehe. Good luck.
Yay! I am so proud of Nathanael. And Hunter looks so BIG in that chair! He is so cute. I miss his little chocolatey smile. Awww. Goodbye. You made me cry now.
awww he's walking!!
I just wanted to tell you i'm going a print giveaway! and you amazing deal finder you might want to enter and tell your friends about it!
Heres the direct link
http://thebusyallbee.blogspot.com/2009/06/fine-art-print-12x18-giveaway.html
Take Care!
Ashley
Post a Comment