I have been following the story of Little April Rose for about two months now. She was a little baby growing in utero with Trisomy 13 and the blog that her mom wrote was a touching look into a young Christian woman's life as she trusted God with the life of her unborn. I spent COUNTLESS hours (especially in the last few days as several updates were posted when little April was supposedly born on Sunday at home with a midwife) checking in on this blog and praying for the situation.
I would post a link to this blog for you to check out, but I can't because it's been COMPLETELY DELETED right at the height of the drama with the last update right before the deletion telling us that the little newborn had been taken to the hospital for monitoring of her ever decreasing heart rate. UGGGHHHH
While there was speculation about this blog being phoney weeks and weeks ago as the pregnancy journal/blog progressed, I never waivered in my belief that it was real. Yesterday when most of the posts from the April Rose blog had been deleted I googled a little and came up with way more than I bargained for.
If you've never followed this story to begin with, I would say not to even waste your time looking at these links. The story shouldn't be stealing anymore time away from people than it already has. However, if you've heard about this story and some how gotten invested in a small or big way, you might want to check these links out:
This blog has been the one that convinced me that the story was, indeed, a fake: http://gibsontwins.blogspot.com/
http://littleaprilrosequestions.blogspot.com/
http://www.mistyrice.me/
Blog: http://littleaprilroseisfake.blogspot.com/
This blog has photos comparing the photo posted that was supposedly the newborn April Rose on "B's" blog with that of a baby doll. Uggghh....
And here is a posted response from one of the advertisers on the April Rose blog: http://rufflebutts.blogspot.com/2009/06/little-april-rose.html
Somebody has said that we should have our children fill a diaper and send it to her at her PO box. I'm seriously considering....
5 comments:
Did you read MkMama's post? It was EXCELLENTLY written.
It was. I'm really impressed by their composure and ability to stay focused on the spiritual issue of the situation. All three of the ladies who wrote that response are a class act.
I, however, am TOTALLY TICKED!!! I have a long way to go spiritually in that area. :(
absolutely. they are. i totally agree that now, more than before, that family (or just girl, or couple, or whoever) needs some MEGA prayer. may the holy spirit tug and tug and their hearts until they see Him.
yeah, i agree, i was floooored
gasp! thats disguasting to dooo! I cant believe it!!!
Post a Comment