Thursday, June 18, 2009

My friend Sarah

is having TRIPLETS!!!! Sarah and I taught together at FBA for a few years. She moved on to public school and I became a mommy. After 3 years of trying, wooo hoooooo!!!! Three sweet and precious little babies are on the way.

I have the best time when my friends are pregnant! I just looooove pregnant women and talking with them about all of their aches and pains and excitement and fears. When I was 3 years old I was fascinated with childbirth and newborns. I used to tell everyone I wanted to be a baby doctor. What I really meant was that I wanted to be a midwife and deliver babies. I am so much looking forward to watching the journey of this new stage in my friend Sarah's life (and she lives just 7-8 minutes away from me out in the boonies)! Bring on the babies, baby!!!

You can read the exciting, mix-up of a story of how she found out here. She was originally told weeks ago she was having twins!

In honor of this awesome news, please enjoy these oldies but goodies of Evan and Sarah with newborn Hunter from 3 and 1/2 years ago:

Evan is already a pro at changing diapers!!

Below are some nerdy pics of us doing a Arbonne masque.We took before, during, and after pics. We thought we were sooo cool and cutting edge. Hahahaha!
Who knew that 3 and 1/2 years later Ev and Sarah would be expecting TRIPLETS?? :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

You must post again soon!!!

Amanda said...

TERI! Seriously!

Art Teacher said...

Dear Teri,

You are on blog probation, unless of course you have a great excuse in which probation could potentially be suspended.

Kind Regards,
Mrs. Jones

Amanda said...

NO EXCUSES!

If you're not going to blog, you must at least email or call me!