Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We had our first visit to a pumpkin patch on Tuesday. It turned out to be a lovely family event that concluded with $5 pizza night at Il Primo. That evening Daddy and Hunter carved a scary pumpkin! Pictures coming soon, but in the meantime enjoy these dandies below:

"There are sure a lot of pumpkins here."
"Mom! How can I find my pumpkin?"
"Mom...please help me find a pumpkin. Which one should I get?"
"UGH. This one is TOO heavy!"

Nathanael: "Cool! A big orange bowling ball!"
Please note that this is the only picture you'll see of Nathanael touching a pumpkin because Josh was too busy chasing all of the ones Nathanael was throwing and rolling all over the place after this first picture was taken.
What a cool pumpkin place!
They even had the Wizard of Oz guys!
Nathanael lost one of his shoes...and we didn't find it until Mommy had to go back and give the patch a second look waay after we were done.
Hunter: "Do you like that cart Nathanael? You want more pumpkins in there?"
Nathanael: "Leave me alone. I'm on official business."
"But I'll smile at the complete strangers ooooooing and ahhhing at how cute I am!"

Hunter took this picture all by himself!
Right here is where we should have gotten a picture of the boys and their pumpkins they picked, but things started going downhill after the scarecrow picture. Such is life with two rambunctious boys!

At Il Primo waiting for our pizza:

Ummm...yeah. I really don't know what to say about my eldest son's idea of a smile.
Hunter is the sweetest big brother I know. Truly!
There that face is again! Total goofball.

That's better.
THE END

3 comments:

Grandma 'elson said...

Too cute for words. More, please!

Michele said...

Cute Wizard of Oz pictures. Thanks for sharing your pumpkin patch. We didn't make it this year :-(

Amanda said...

lol I think he might get that smile from you, seeing as you're making a similar face in almost every picture! Maybe you have a little more self control in your smile, but you're definitely a little excited!