Sunday, April 4, 2010

SICK

I don't know if it is something about the house that we live in (chinese drywall, anyone?) or what, but it seems like someone in my fam is always SICK! And there are only four of us! I can only think of a 2-3 week period (it just ended as a matter of fact) that we have all been healthy and well since November!!

Last Sunday we had a choo choo train party planned and had to cancel as I came down with that stomach flu that had been going around. A munchkin guest that was supposed to attend also had a yuck of a fever on the same day, and they had to cancel as well...even though I had to cancel too..so it worked out well. On Monday I was all better but Nathanael woke up with a fever and threw up. Tuesday Hunter got a fever, but thankfully kept his cookies.

They were totally out of it all day and just chilled on the couch and air mattress and watched TV.

YAY! Wednesday the boys seemed to be over their fever, but then a chest congestion, coughing, stuffy, drippy nose crud took over.

All of this to say that..DUDE...WE'RE STILL SICK. I think that Nathanael might have a touch of a sore throat (strep?) now along with both boys not being able to breathe out of their nose and I started getting the whole nasal congestion cough thing today. When..oh when...oh when will it end???

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I know you're probably not thinking it now, but I'm so glad you have these pictures of the boys being sick together. It is really so sweet. :) When they're in their 30s their wives will look at these and laugh at their cuteness and be grateful they had a mother to care for them and a brother to bond with. Bad situation, good memories. :)