wanted Nathanael to know in every way possible that even though he's second he is appreciated and cherished just as much as Hunter, the first born baby in our house. One of the first ways we decided to do that was to get pictures taken of him with just Mommy & Daddy when he turned three months just like we did with Hunter. We went to Portrait Innovations (right next to P.F. Changs) last night at Gulf Coast Town Center and had these pictures done. Not only did we leave with our pictures last night, but we also got a free CD with all 84 pics that they took to take home! Amazing. I highly recommend this place.
Hunter's Pics ↓ ------------- Nathanael's Pics ↓












3 comments:
SO cute and by the way, you're hair looks great!
Aww I love them! They came out great. Your hair looks fabulous! So how does Friday look?
Great pictures. I love your hair!!!
Post a Comment