We've lived out here for 2 years now and have had a handful of encounters with black bears. Once there were 3 in the back yard and 2 in the front yard at the same time! Tonight, though, we just had a baby bear in the backyard trying to knock down the deer/corn feeder that Josh so skillfully placed on a bear-proof hanging device. "Hmmm.." he said after the bear left. "I have to hang that thing another foot or two up." Be sure to check out the video to see our brave, beagle-mutt Betsy in action!
4 comments:
Teri! Tell Josh to cut your lawn and those bears might leave you guys alone. :)
- Aaron
Woah, crazy! I think I would probably flip out! I bet you were thinking "Betsy, get back here or you will get eaten!"
So cool that yall have bears!! Jay and I have been trying to see a bear out there and we haven't yet. Can we like camp out in your backyard a few nights until we see a bear??
See you tomorrow!!
Post a Comment