I am nursing him and have learned that what I eat is big time affecting his system. For the past 2 months or so I have not been eating the foods known to trigger eczema: dairy, eggs, wheat, peanuts, citrus, tomatoes, and cashews. It's been very difficult finding stuff to eat, as you can imagine. I cheat every once in a while, but have yet to see clear evidence that a specific cheating in my diet coincides within a day or two of one of his violent attacks of eczema. This drives me crazy.
A few days ago he started getting this really HORRIBLE red, wet, blistery rash all over his neck. It has progressed pretty bad over the past day or so and today it was unike anything I've ever seen! I didn't get any pictures of it because it is just so horrible looking. He's been drooling like crazy, so I put a bib on him and that pretty much hides it. He also has a wicked case of cradle cap going on too, which doesn't make him the most attractive baby around, but I love him to pieces anyway. He's my little, crusty, sweet pea and he has my heart and everything that goes with it.






6 comments:
Aw, I hate that for him, but he is JUST SO DARN CUTE! :) That smile is so precious :)
Crusty or not, he's still such a cutie!
I am ready when you are ready to get that composting and garden ready! How about Wednesday?
I was just looking the his pictures again and he makes my heart smile! I love his little cooing and laughing. I hope you have a good day with Erin. Tell her hi.
He's got the absolute best disposition, despite the crustiness! I just love getting together with you guys...and so does Christopher! :) See you soon!
are you ever going to post again?
Post a Comment