Thursday, December 4, 2008

I couldn't resist

Now that we've gotten settled at home after being at my mom's for three weeks, I have also finally gotten my trusty coupon binder back in order. My friend Jen sent me a text reminding me that Kmart is having double coupon week this week!
Woo hoo!!!
This morning was the time to strike as my wonderful MOPS group at church had "Drop and Shop" today. All of us got to drop our little sweeties off from 9 - 12 and get whatever we needed done. What a blessing! I meant to get to a few more stores, but Kmart was so well stocked with great deals with double coupons that I spent nearly all of my time there! There were doubling coupons up to $2! That turns each $2 Q into a $4 Q!! SOO FUN! Although, the people behind me in the checkout line didn't think it was that fun. :( I'm not gonna list everything, but here's a picture and my total:
Before Q's: $126.xx
After doubled Q's: $36.xx!!!The one killer item that brought my total up was Josh's eye vitamins. Being the determined hunter that he is, he insists on taking vitamins to keep his eyes as sharp as possible. Even after a doubled $2 Q, it still cost me $9! He needs to get a less expensive hobby!

3 comments:

Beth H said...

AWESOME!!!

Michele said...

Way to go Teri!

Amanda said...

Eye vitamins! hahaha.

I guess it's so funny because you don't picture a big macho hunting man to be big on vitamins...but I guess he really takes it seriously, huh? You two seem like a really funny, sitcom-like couple.