Thursday, December 25, 2008

Things we are loving about a West Virginia Christmas...

There are so many things to blog about since we've been up here in West Virginia to celebrate Christmas with Josh's family, so I 'll be listing them in some short and sweet posts.

1. The FOOD
Here's a picture of just a few items from our
Christmas Eve spread at Papa and Mama Pence's house.


Here's a picture of beloved Grandma "Omi's" sour cherry and banana jelly on Papa Pence's homemade bread. This is a very special batch of jelly as it's the last of what she made before she passed away suddenly in July. She was Mama Wally's mom from Germany and she is greatly missed. 2. Spending time with Papa Pence


3. Night vision goggles for Christmas, of course!
More to come....

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Miss you guys...when you guys coming home?

Art Teacher said...

Yippee! You posted again. I wanted to tell you that we'll be in MD this weekend not in Richmond. So sad b/c I would love to see you and hang out. Your post looks so fun, have you had any snow?

Michele said...

I love the picture of Hunter with his Papa...sweet.

Laura said...

ummm... maybe you should update... just an idea!