It's been cold for the past few days. Translation at our house: Bonfires! Here are some pics of us gathering wood in our wheel barrels the past few nights. I would've taken more pictures of the fun-filled process but the first night my camera battery died. The second night we had a nosy neighbor (and suspected bad guy) wander into our front yard and help himself to whatever he felt like. Josh ended up having a word with him, so I went back inside with the baby. No fire tonight though. Josh and I are having a couch date and watching LOST. Oooooooooooh....finally. Lost is one of my favorite shows of all time and they really get ya by making you wait a full 8 MONTHS before starting a new season. Stinkers.
TOO cute, Teri. Isn't it the best to see our boys bonding with their Daddies, doing 'man' stuff? It's so important. AND, the last photo of Hunter, I just want to kiss those sweet little cheeks of his!
It is too cold down here in FL. My girls came home from school yesterday and asked me to buy them gloves. Do the stores way down here even sell gloves? LOL. I love the wooded area you live in. We have friends out in the Estates and we love to go over there for bonfires.
I love Hunter's hat and Nathaniel in the wagon. Thanks for the info the other day, did I already email you about that? Can't remember, it is working okay, but her skin is still super dry, I might go ahead and buy some emu oil, then I can use it on my stretch marks too!:)
5 comments:
TOO cute, Teri. Isn't it the best to see our boys bonding with their Daddies, doing 'man' stuff? It's so important. AND, the last photo of Hunter, I just want to kiss those sweet little cheeks of his!
Love it!! The ear protection (both of the warming and noise variety) crack me up! Wish we could have made the bonfire night...but we were pooped out.
It is too cold down here in FL. My girls came home from school yesterday and asked me to buy them gloves. Do the stores way down here even sell gloves? LOL. I love the wooded area you live in. We have friends out in the Estates and we love to go over there for bonfires.
I love Hunter's hat and Nathaniel in the wagon. Thanks for the info the other day, did I already email you about that? Can't remember, it is working okay, but her skin is still super dry, I might go ahead and buy some emu oil, then I can use it on my stretch marks too!:)
Hey Teri I have a great idea for it! whats your email i'll give you the directions!
or email me ashleyallbee@gmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment