Friday, January 23, 2009

Bruddahs

I have baby calendars to mark milestones and exciting times for both of my little guys and have had lots of fun studying the differences and similarities in their development. One thing I noticed today is that they both got their 3rd tooth (the upper right front tooth) exactly 3 days from their ten-month birthdays.

I also have these two pictures of both of them right around ten months in their crib:

J. Hunter Pence: 9 Months 3 Weeks
Nathanael C. Pence: 9 Months 4 Weeks
Obviously, Hunter had a few pounds on little Nate at this stage of the game. But, slowly but surely, Nathanael's catching up to Hunter's girth when he was a baby! I absolutely LOVE having two little boys. Watching their relationship grow as brothers is one of the best things on this earth!

2 comments:

Beth H said...

What a great pair of pictures!!
Do you have a link or publisher for your calendar too? It looked really cool when I saw it the other day.

Harris Family said...

Dang, look at those cheeks!!!