Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bounce House Friends & Bicycle Built for Two

My sweet friend Michele came over on Friday to help us break in the bounce house with her two little girls. The kids had loads of fun. The slide is the most popular hang-out of the bounce house.








Nathanael was smitten with Hannah. :)
Hunter got this bicycle from Grandpa Skultety for Christmas in '07. I was 6 months preggo with Nathanael at the time and felt like my little baby boy riding with his big brother in this was SOOO far, far away in time. And yet here they are today both enjoying their first ride on Nathanael's 11-month birthday!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting these adorable pictures. I love being able to see current photos of the boys. Looks like they are having loads of fun.
Grandma " elson"

Erin said...

I LOVVVEE the bike built for two. i also always crack up at hunters faces. he's such a serious little man - SOOOO precious :)

Michele said...

Awe...thanks for calling me sweet:-) hahaha...boy do I have you fooled:-) I'm glad you posted the pictures, I was hoping to see them soon.

And...very cool bike!! I love it.

Amanda said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. I just love them all. You two have the cutest kids!

Erin said...

Terri -
Yes, super to see you today! I know, we hardly got to talk :-) I would LOVE to hang out M-O-R-E! I can totally do a week night - maybe we could grab dinner of coffee after dinner - when is good for you? I can't do Tues or Wed nights, but could do a Monday or Thurs night. Let's plan it! I will absolutely take pics of NKOTB - if I would have known you could have gone with - totally!!!!!!