Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Been busy

I have been spending my days researching tons of stuff on the internet, reading a gajillion blogs on my feed reader including our NEW Clipper Chicks blog put together by the very dedicated and talented communicator Michele. I have also been busy helping plan a family reunion for my mom's side of the family and started a blog about it here. All this and the usual: play dates here and there, laundry, T-Ball, dishes, meals, coupon shopping...you know the drill.

MAN, oh MAN I am really struggling with internet addiction right now. Truly. Josh and I came up with the idea to use our security program to limit my time, but still have not gotten around to setting it up. I wish that I could just be a GROWN UP about this, but I'm having a really hard time. It's not that I'm doing bad things either. They are all fine and dandy things, but I just have to prioritize my time better and, again, be a grown-up. I've become addicted to blogs about moms and little sick children and hanging on their every post waiting for the next update. And I'm an information junkie. I get a question or a thought in my head and BAM I immediately drop everything and head to the computer room to google it. My house is suffering, my relationship with my kids and husband is suffering. I just really need to buckle down and get OVER this!

I shall close with these two things:

1. Romans Chapter 8:18-19
I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing.


2. Check out Hunter's T-Ball picture!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

how cute is that t ball picture? adorable!