The Family Manager's Creed
I oversee the most important organization in the world-
Where hundreds of decisions are made daily
Were property and resources are managed
Where health and nutritional needs are determined
Where finances and futures are debated
Where projects are planned and events are arranged
Where transportation and scheduling are critical
Where team-building is a priority
Where careers begin and end

When I first read this it was such an affirmation for me. All of the thoughts and decisions running through my mind all at once seem to all make sense and have a bigger purpose when I read this. I'm gonna read it a few more times now and pray that the Lord can use it to get me on my game today. Blah...
I oversee the most important organization in the world-
Where hundreds of decisions are made daily
Were property and resources are managed
Where health and nutritional needs are determined
Where finances and futures are debated
Where projects are planned and events are arranged
Where transportation and scheduling are critical
Where team-building is a priority
Where careers begin and end
I am a Family Manager.

When I first read this it was such an affirmation for me. All of the thoughts and decisions running through my mind all at once seem to all make sense and have a bigger purpose when I read this. I'm gonna read it a few more times now and pray that the Lord can use it to get me on my game today. Blah...My two little super-heroes. Though I'm not the most motivated mommy in the world right now, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but with them every day.

4 comments:
I read this line
Where health and nutritional needs are determined
as I stuffed my mouth (literally) with Fritos and vanilla wafers.
Teri - and all you other moms of young children...
You are in a position to set the course of a child's life.
You do that each day by your interaction with them.
Its the every-day attitudes that matter.
I just want to encourage you to focus and re-focus on the gifts God has given you. Just pray for them and love them and HE will fill in the gaps.
--a mom of a mom
thank you for posting that, friend. i needed to read that today.
First of all, Michele is hilarious.
And no, I did NOT let my 7 month old baby try chocolate cake and frosting 20 minutes ago! Eck! :)
Thanks, Teri.
Post a Comment