Saturday, July 11, 2009

The REAL DEAL, BABY!!!

Okay, okay. I'm so very sorry I haven't posted in a l o n g time. Hopefully THESE amazing pics of MY HEROES will be enough to tide my probation officers over till I can post more tomorrow about the AWESOMEST VACATION EVENT EVER!!!

And let me just say...these kind folks are the REAL, DEAL!! Oh...oh...ohhhhh...they were so amazing. So sweet. So authentic. The godliness that ooozes from the TV screen when their show is on is the same in person.

I was in
PURE
DUGGAR BLISS
!!!!


5 comments:

Erin said...

how did this happen? how did you get to meet them! THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!

Kara said...

Wait...you got to go to their home?!? That's just AMAZING!!! :) OK...It's official...you are now my coolest friend ever! ;)

Amanda said...

I am so going with you on your next family vacation!

I keep thinking about this, all day and all night last night. I just keep thinking, "I wonder if Teri asked..." and whatever. We haven't even been able to watch the show, if there are any new ones on. Did Josh and Anna pick a name for the baby? Do they know what it is? Did they tell you any secrets???

Art Teacher said...

WHAT? I am so jealous, I TVo every episode...how did you do this and why didn't you give us more of an explanation?

Erin said...

i agree, this post leaves too much out - more details please!