Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hunter's Football Tips and Tricks - Hiking the Ball

Football season is here!   
And the Pence brothers are ready for action!!
The team we're playing on is called the Beacons.  
It's our church's football team.






I am Hunter Pence.  I am 7-years-old and I am the star of these football stories.  I play football a lot and I kinda like it. That's why I decided to put football stories on this website.  

 In football you need all of this protective equipment to wear.  There are five pieces of equipment:
1.  The helmet to protect your head
2.  The shoulder pads to protect your shoulders
3.  The mouth piece to protect your teeth
4.  The chin strap to keep your helmet on
5.  The pants with pads to protect your legs
Check out this video if you want some tips on hiking the ball and what you do on the offensive line. 

This is my medium brother, Nathanael.  He's five years old.   He kinda looks like my dad when he was a teenager and played football.  Nathanael kicks my butt on catching. 














You can check out this video to get some soccer tips from Nathanael.

No comments: