Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Computer Trojan Viruses REALLY stink

We are in the middle of a major heist of our computer and for this and several other reasons I've slacked on my blogging.

In a quick nutshell, though:

-Nathanael's eczema/rashy issues are MUCH better now that I've figured out that it's our hard water out here in the estates that's causing most of his skin problems.

-I've been involved in this FREE online coaching thing to help get your house clean and decluttered called FLYLady and it's completely changed my life. I have NEVER been able to keep a clean house for more than an afternoon. Until the past 3 weeks of doing FLYLady!

-I've been teaching a summer pre-algebra class for middle schoolers at FBA for the past two weeks and between the kids, keeping the house clean, tutoring, and couponing, I've had little time for anything else.

-Our computer has been virus plagued for a couple of weeks now and I just downloaded firefox to get me onto the blog to post this. Internet explorer is completely shot. I haven't even been able to log in to my email on yahoo until tonight.

I'll post more when our computer gets totally fixed. Blessings to all!

2 comments:

Erin said...

GLAD to have an update. The boys look great. I can totally tell you have been busy! We'll have to get together soon! Let's plan lunch at my house - with or without the boys -either way!

Jennifer said...

Teri-

Just wanted you to know that Thursday night I started to shine my sink!

Love you-
Jennifer