I know that natural-light-swanky-photographer pics are all the rage, and
don't get me wrong, I'd love to get some of those for my fam, but it's just not fittin' in the budget right now. And I've seen many artsy-fartsy (I say that with the utmost admiration and respect) talented people do a supreme job on their own, but I have a number of excuses of why I don't try. Mostly, though, my camera totally STINKS and I really struggle sometimes in the artsy-fartsy department. So...when I only want to spend a little money, for me the studio is the way to go.
It's spring break and Josh had a few days off AND I had just gotten my hair done (no gray for a while, thank you), AND we had matchy-matchy outfits picked out for Nathanael's baby dedication, so we headed out to Portrait Innovations on Monday. Below is what they did for us! (My apologies to those of you who already caught these on facebook. Don't mean to be redundant, but isn't it enlightening to know all of the details behind pics? :)




Happy Easter!
6 comments:
I think those pics are really good! I love the one where your youngest is sitting on your oldest! Too cute!
Are those new glasses? Love the pictures, you look great!
cute fam! :)
Happy Easter!
I would have taken some just a cheap! Or if you want great ones go to Red Box Photography they rock :)
Love the pictures! You guys look great and the ones of the boys by themselves are so cute!
I love your sweet family. You can tell just by looking at them that you have a lot of testosterone running through those walls. Great family pics!
They are NOT cheesy pictures; I quite like them! :) You all are beautiful together, and I am praising the Lord for the sweet family He has given you in each other. LOVE, LOVE it!
Post a Comment