Thursday, April 9, 2009

Coupon Posse

A couple Sunday’s ago I was making a CVS run and wishing that I had a group of girls to regularly share my couponing adventures with. Right then and there I decided to start a coupon club. I called one of my dear friends and fellow couponing comrade, Michele, and she helped solidify the details of meeting at Chick-Fil-A on Monday nights. This coming Monday will be our 3rd meeting, and BOY, OH BOY has it been fun!!! Here are some pics from our second meeting. After only one meeting we already had women bringing in their receipts to show off their savings from what they learned at our first meeting. SOOOO fun!!! We're also officially on Facebook as a group and have 22 members so far! You can look us up and join by searching for Coupon Club Naples on Facebook. Our name, however, will be changing at the next meeting as we're having a contest to come up with a name for our club. The winner will receive a GROOVY new coupon binder! oooooooo00000000h...jealous?


After the meeting on Monday night I headed out to CVS needing some T.P., dish soap, allegry pills (my allergies have been HORRIBLE this year), Benadryl, and tissue. Here’s what I ended up with and paid a mere $24 out of pocket. It was over $110 worth of stuff!! Woo hoo!!
5-boxes of tissue
2-12 packs of T.P.
2- Jumbo Pckgs of Pull-Ups
1-package of wipes
1-Brita Water Pitcher (been wanting to try this for a while)
5-Johnson's Bathroom Buddies Soap Bars
3-tubes of toothpaste
5-bottles dish detergent
1-box of Claritin tablets
1-bottle of CVS Brand Benadryl
2-Shick razors
2-boxes of razor refills
2 transactions
$15 in CVS Coupons
$26 in ECBS
$45 (or so) in manufacturer coupons
$24 and change out of pocket

If you're ever needing something to do on Monday nights, you're more than welcome to head over to Chick-Fil-A, hang out with our coupon club, and learn how to legally rob grocery and drug stores too!!!


No comments: