Trans. 1:
8 boxes Kashi breakfast bars
8 boxes Kashi cereal
2 boxes Kashi crackers
I used:
$10/$40 Sweetbay Competitor Q
$2 Kashi peelies
HOLY COW...I just realized I had extra $1/1 peelies for the cereal instead of the $1.50/2 internet printable!!!!!!!! UGHHHH. That would have saved me an extra $4! DARN.8 boxes Kashi breakfast bars
8 boxes Kashi cereal
2 boxes Kashi crackers
I used:$10/$40 Sweetbay Competitor Q
$2 Kashi peelies
Anyway..
8 - $1.50/2 printables
TOTAL OOP - $16.56
Total saved with coupons & sales - $49.86
TOTAL OOP - $16.56
Total saved with coupons & sales - $49.86
UGGH...I know it's silly but that $4 mistake is going to keep me up tonight.
Trans. 2
8 Kashi cheese crackers
2 Voila skillet meals
2 kids yoplait (I made $0.13 getting these by the way)
1 bag of Publix crispy fries
8 Kashi cheese crackers
2 Voila skillet meals
2 kids yoplait (I made $0.13 getting these by the way)
1 bag of Publix crispy fries
I used:$5/$30 Winn Dixie Competitor Q
(I signed up for their baby club and now they're sending me store coupons! Yay!)
2 - $1.50/1 Yoplait
2 - $1/1 Voila
8 - $1/1 Kashi Cracker
TOTAL OOP - $13.39
Total saved with coupons & sales - $31.02
Trans. 3
2 - 1/2 gallons organic milk
12 organic yogurts
2 glad bags
1 publix block cheese
1 lb organic butter
14 Sargento Shredded Cheese (these freeze beautifully)
2 - 1/2 gallons organic milk
12 organic yogurts
2 glad bags
1 publix block cheese
1 lb organic butter
14 Sargento Shredded Cheese (these freeze beautifully)
I used:$5/$50 Albertson's Competitor Q
14 - $.50/1 Sargento
$2/2 Organic Valley Milk
$1/1 Organic Valley Butter
3 - $1/4 Organic Valley Yorgurt
2 - $.50/1 Glad
TOTAL OOP - $28.11
Total saved with coupons & sales - $48.79
Trans. 4
4 - Raisin Bran
4 - Cheerios
12 - Mueller Pasta
4 - Quaker Oats Granola Bars
4 - Kashi Cheese Crackers

I used:
$10/$40 Sweetbay Competitor Q
3 - $1/4 Mueller Pasta
2 - $1/2 Quaker
2 - $1/2 Cheerios
2 - $1.50/2 Raisin Bran
AND I TOTALLY MESSED UP AND BOUGHT TOO MANY CRACKERS!!
I HAD NO MORE Q'S! ANOTHER $4 MISTAKE!!! UGH!
TOTAL OOP - $19.06
Total saved with coupons & sales - $56.90
TOTAL AMOUNT FOR ALL GROCERIES WITHOUT Q's AND SALES: $264
GRAND TOTAL OF WHAT I PAID - $77.42
THAT'S A 71% SAVINGS, PEOPLE!!!
$10/$40 Sweetbay Competitor Q
3 - $1/4 Mueller Pasta
2 - $1/2 Quaker
2 - $1/2 Cheerios
2 - $1.50/2 Raisin Bran
AND I TOTALLY MESSED UP AND BOUGHT TOO MANY CRACKERS!!
I HAD NO MORE Q'S! ANOTHER $4 MISTAKE!!! UGH!
TOTAL OOP - $19.06
Total saved with coupons & sales - $56.90
TOTAL AMOUNT FOR ALL GROCERIES WITHOUT Q's AND SALES: $264
GRAND TOTAL OF WHAT I PAID - $77.42
THAT'S A 71% SAVINGS, PEOPLE!!!
I'd like to thank the academy for giving me the chance to.......
Truly. Seriously. I'm that batso that it's the equivalent of winning an Academy award for me. The stuff took up 2 & 1/2 carts!!!! I know I still spent a lot...and it woulda been $69 if I hadn't made those two dumb coupon blunders. But I still got organic dairy AND Kashi stuff galore! I still feel healthy (and thrilled) after all that. Now I just gotta figure out how I'm gonna stash this with the rest of my haul in the garage. I'll probably have to buy a $1000 shelving unit or something....
Truly. Seriously. I'm that batso that it's the equivalent of winning an Academy award for me. The stuff took up 2 & 1/2 carts!!!! I know I still spent a lot...and it woulda been $69 if I hadn't made those two dumb coupon blunders. But I still got organic dairy AND Kashi stuff galore! I still feel healthy (and thrilled) after all that. Now I just gotta figure out how I'm gonna stash this with the rest of my haul in the garage. I'll probably have to buy a $1000 shelving unit or something....
6 comments:
You are SO crazy!
i cannot speak.
you amaze me.
plain and simple.
you are completely nuts.
i love it.
my husband wishes i would be more like you with my spending.
i really need to come to coupon night. maybe i will next monday. but i have NO idea what I am doing.
what if i just come... with nothing.
Teri....you def. deserve and award. Wow! Did you have your transactions planned before you went in? Did you just have 2 huge shopping carts full and stop the cashier when she got to $40?
oh, I have to tell you, I'm not feeling so well right now, pretty nauseous (I can't spell that without spell check) Anyway, I almost lost it just reading the title. Not a yummy sounding snack to preggo me, haha
I am salivating. It is a good thing that I don't live in FL anymore b/c I would probably beg you to grocery shop with me whenever I went.
I vow to be as thrifty as you one day, so that SAHM's everywhere will envy my money saving power!
Post a Comment