Sunday, July 21, 2013

G.G.'s 90th Birthday!! WOW!!!


 We had a very special day in February 2013 when all the Skultety's got together in SW Florida to celebrate my Grandma's 90th Birthday!  Here are some of my favorite pics from that day. 

Sweet baby Nicholas and my savvy and chic cousin Christine. 

Hunter giving G.G. a hug hello.

The cousins having a ball playing together at the park where we met to take pictures.


Quadruple trouble!

Hunter's spunky cousin, Sasha, who can keep up with all the boys and then some!



Grandma and my special, squishy cuz Aaron.

We were buds when we were younger.  Still are. 

Daddy and Levi

Photobomb

I love being around when these three get together. 
Together they are so. stinkin'. FUNNY!

My cousin Aaron with his beautiful wife, Cory, and their two children Max and Sasha.

The Pence Fam!


My dad, and brother and sister, Jeremy and Juliet.


The cuzzes and Grandma.  Me, Courtney, Aaron, A.J., Grandma, and Christine.
Jade's missing.  :(

LOVE my grandma's face in this one!!!

All the little cuzzes together!

G.G. and my boys.

Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Juliet with the boys!

My sweet cuz-in-law Laura and I and our sweet baby boys.

Grandma and all the great grandkids!!



Blowing out the candle on her cake. 

My grandma is a spunky, artsy, determined, and strong woman who
we fully expect celebrate her 100th birthday in ten more years.  
We had a wonderful day celebrating her birthday and can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't believe she's 90. She looks awesome!

You look awesome! Both you and Josh look fantastic.

Your kids look OLDER and it makes me sad.

Happy Birthday GG! A few months late, lol.

Michele said...

Awe, looks like fun! Your grandma looks like she was having a great time. I agree with Amanda, you look awesome. I miss you!