First we took some pictures in the butterfly garden all dressed up.
Then we got in the car to go to a fancy pizza restaurant. Nathanael told me he liked my lipstick. But he would have preferred that I wore red lipstick instead of the color I was wearing. He also told me I looked bootiful. The kid is a Casanova, let me tell you.
He asked me, "Mom? Is this how knights drink their drinks?"
He paid for the check!
There was live music and Nathanael took this picture of a man playing the trumpet at our restaurant.
He opened the doors for me like a true gentleman.
Am I a blessed woman to have such a handsome date or what??
We went to go see Willy Wonka Jr. at our church. The academy kids put on the production and it was quite impressive!! Here is a picture of the cool balloon pendants that were hanging from the ceiling in the commons. They looked like bunches of candy!It was a dessert theater and Nathanael was THRILLED beyond words to see that the lovely table we were sitting at was filled with fun looking candy and sweets for us to eat!
There was no way my camera could do the decor justice. It was really neat.
Hunter came with another friend of ours and Nathanael and I took him home with us. Here we are with "Grandpa Joe" who was one of my students from when I taught there.
Here we are with "Mike TV" who was also one of my students from when I taught there.
Going on dates with my boys is one of my favorite things about being a mom to boys.
Nathanael and I had a great time together and I can't wait for the next one!
Nathanael and I had a great time together and I can't wait for the next one!
No comments:
Post a Comment