It's not often that Josh is off on the weekends, so after going to church last night we enjoyed a Sunday morning hanging out as a family.
Hunter and Nathanael watching the Incredibles
Where's Hunter???????
Being that my husband is a cop and knows all the evil that's out there, he almost always thinks the worst of a situation. It doesn't help that his tendency is to be an overprotective father in addition to his cop mindset. Earlier today I was on the computer in one room and my husband was on the phone in another room and Hunter was playing in his playroom. I subconciously noticed that things got really quiet for a couple of minutes, but I was in computer la-la-land so I didn't jump up right away to check it out. A few minutes later I walked out and saw that Hunter was no where in sight and walked into our bedroom to see if he was in there with Josh. No Hunter. Josh was all panicked and was like, "Are you playing a joke on me?" and freaked out running out the front door yelling his name. As he did this I checked all the rooms in the house more thoroughly and as I was walking past his playroom I noticed a hand hanging out of his soft, barrel-like toy holder.
>



4 comments:
Def try the Batter Blasters! You'll enjoy. If you have a griddle, use that. They burn really easily otherwise. They are fairly thin - not super thick pancakes! Thanks for the comments on the nursery. Now we're just ready for her to come. Until then, I'll spend my days in the pool -- love it in there!
Too cute!
Dr. Vedder is our pediatrician. He was so great today. He let us ask all of our questions and talked to us for about 25 minutes. I am really excited about him. He is in the practice with Sheppard, Dudley, and 3 more...it's the Anchor practice. :)
Can I come over tomorrow? If so when would be good...I am free all day:)
Post a Comment