I had big plans to make a trek to Ft. Myers to get some building supplies and tie them to the top of my Honda. When it was raining and dark and windy this morning,
I made an attempt to pull a fast one on the kids and will try to put them down for an early nap. There's only one activity that can pull that off in a situation such as this: the dinosaur bounce house, BABY!





Is is just me? Or is the bossiness of my eldest just completely evident in the picture below?
I made an attempt to pull a fast one on the kids and will try to put them down for an early nap. There's only one activity that can pull that off in a situation such as this: the dinosaur bounce house, BABY!





Is is just me? Or is the bossiness of my eldest just completely evident in the picture below?
I have NO idea where he gets that control-thing from.
Right now the kids are vegged out on the couch watching Boz while I'm waiting for my bread to rise for lunch.
My plan is to eat PBJs at noon, put them down at 12:30 and wake them up by 2 so that we can be at the building supply stores I need to get to in Ft. Myers by 3. Quite ambitious.The best news is that I did my morning routine this morning and THIS is what my sink looks like as I type!
YAY! I can't tell you how much I struggle with this. Here's hoping that you have the motivation to have a shiny sink today!PS-MAN! My bread is in the oven and looks like it took a nose dive! UGH. I wish I could get the bread thing down. Even though I've been making 1-2 loaves a week for the past few months, it's still hit or miss for me! Mostly miss. I noticed on PBS's show "America's Test Kitchen" they have a whole show dedicated to making soft, fluffy, multi-grain bread. I'm totally checkin' that out today.
3 comments:
You should try to make these
http://raisingolives.com/2009/02/homemade-hamburger-buns/
My friend's mom used to own a bakery and it took her a while to get her bread right, too. She said it depends a lot on your flour and other ingredients, but mostly the flour. I'll try to find out what she does. Her bread is amazing.
I just checked out 'Healthy Breads in 5 minutes a day' and think it's an awesome idea!! Mostly it's make a triple batch of dough...don't knead it...and then just use what you need when you need it. But it gives you all kinds of different recipes on how to use it i.e. buns, artisan breads, bread sticks, sandwich loaves, etc. You should check it out too. I might even get it again and try out the gluten free recipes!
Post a Comment