EXAMPLE IKEA COMPONENT KITCHEN (not the one I made :)
In the meantime, I found some cardboard boxes and went to work copying the above picture. I had so much fun making it last night!
Hunter has been playing with it all morning. Later today we're going to the Wonderscope Children's Museum to see Richard Scary's Busytown put on by the children's theater. I'm so glad to be in Kansas City!!! :)
In the meantime, I found some cardboard boxes and went to work copying the above picture. I had so much fun making it last night!
5 comments:
That is SOOOO cool! You are absolutely amazing! :) Christopher was really disappointed when David decided to put his play kitchen in the yard sale. It was several pieces and took up a lot of room & since Christopher hadn't played with it that much recently, we decided it could go. I'm hoping to get Christopher an all-in-one kitchen that takes up less space...or maybe, now that I've seen this post, get David to build him one. :)
By the way, we miss you! :( We'll have to get together sometime when you get back in town! :)
I just love your cardboard copycat!! AWESOME.
I bet KC is great. I'm jealous of you going to a Children's Museum. I used to work at one and think I would live at one now that Dex is here....but....we need to wait a few more years here in Naples.
Oh, yay! I know the guy who wrote the script for the "Busytown" show. He's amazing. I hope you enjoyed it!
P.S. You inspired me to try the coupon-ing thing, and I calculated a grand total of $150+ in savings in one week! Now if only I could find a place for all these paper towels, toilet paper rolls, and feminine hygiene products... ;)
This is hands down, in my opinion, the BEST thing you could give your kid (a toy i mean) Anything made out of cardboard for some reason resonates in a child that his parents are crafty, smart, and care...my grandpa made my cousin amie and I a cardboard "mansion" it was two stories!!! I dont know how he did it but we played with it until it fell apart!
Way to go you!!!
Post a Comment