I am a cruddy photographer. I so admire people who can look at something, take a photo, and make it look like art. I've always thought that my camera stinks and I'm rarely happy with any pictures it takes. Being the photography dolt that I am, lighting had never occurred to me. However, thanks to this lovely world of blogging and all the talented ladies that post their brilliant ways, I've read on a lot of photographer's blogs that natural light is their favorite to shoot in. I'm not looking to win any awards, but like any mom I like to have some decent, everyday pictures of my kids. The other day Nathanael was in the playroom and we have great light in there in the afternoon. These are nothing special compared to my professional blogger friends...but way better than they usually turn out when I take them. So thank you to my blogger photograpy-guru friends. The way you inspire and share your creativity is so appreciated! He is getting to be such a cutie-pie. They are such a gift. I love being Nathanael and Hunter's mommy.



PS - Nathanael has been sitting up for about 2.5 - 3 weeks now without toppling over. If I remember correctly, he's right on track with where Hunter was. However, Nathanael seems way more anxious to crawl and is pretty much able to get wherever he wants to go. No more leaving him on the living room floor while I do dishes. I did that about a month ago and within minutes he had found the power strip with the cords to the tv/dvdplayer/reciever. He's a little go-getter!
5 comments:
Aww they are great pictures! It also helps when the subject is soo cute and photogenic!
Did you return the train? for the clock?
Are any of those toys gonna be good for the boys?
love the great pictures!! thanks for your advice on my post. i appreciate it as always!
Great pictures! Thanks for your comments about Ian. I'm happy he comes across to people as considerate. You don't know him at home though...but I'm glad he comes across to others that way!
Nathaneal looks so cute in these pics! It was great to hang out with you the other day. Miss you friend!
thanks for leaving me a long comment - i loved it. :) yes, i do have an ipod and i can explain it to you if you need - hey, you helped me with the pump - so it's the least i can do, right? ha ha! awesome that you got so much shopping done online. we too are almost done - only 2 people left to buy for. we got most of it done early b/c dan's mom came to visit and we sent all of his family presents back with her. we did not do much this year - but it was fun shopping for deals, you know. you'll have to tell me where you got some deals online! happy thanksgiving and i sure hope you all feel a lot better!
Post a Comment