Friday, November 21, 2008

Two Things...and some more

1. Is it weird that I can sometimes audibly hear the Doxology playing when I close the kid's bedroom door for nap time?

2. Check out my friend Michele's AWESOME CVS post. This girl is blowing me out of the water. This time she did all the planning and I tagged along with her as she told me how to work out each of my transactions.

My coupons are currently a wreck. I let them slide for the three weeks while I was at my mom's house because I wasn't grocery shopping (and I was just plain lazy) and now I've got quite the catching up to do. I still managed to eek out a relatively good trip to Publix on Wednesday before the ads changed though. I spent $76 and got $117 worth of groceries. I could have done WAY better if my coupons were in order. My goal is to get them in relative working order by this evening and finish up my glade candle and duracell battery deals tonight at CVS. I should have about $30 or so in extracare bucks for Black Friday at CVS and Michele and I are both PUMPED to go as soon as they open!

This evening I get to hang out with a dear friend visiting from out of town, Carly. She is so fun and I was very sad when she had to move away a few months before she had her sweet baby Libby, but her family is doing great and I'm so looking forward to hanging out with her tonight. I'm also stopping off at the First Baptist Academy Christmas Bazaar to check some things out there. I'm hoping to find some hand-made toys or something along that line. Josh is hunting this weekend in Immokalee at a private ranch, so tonight is my only opportunity to get out of the house for some shopping time with no kids. I'm off to organize some coupons!

No comments: