Friday, November 14, 2008

Helpful Black Friday Site

For any of you who are interested, you can see a bunch of cool Black Friday ads here. CVS has some rockin' good deals if you're into getting free stuff. In case you were wondering what the heck I'm doing with all of the free stuff that I get there, I donate a lot of the random stuff to my church food/clothing ministry (stuff like Just4Men Haircolor) and all of the useful things, like lipgloss and batteries :) , I'm using as gifts in a white elephant game with all items donated by me for my family in West Virginia. So..sorry for the spoiler for all of my Peterstown family members that read this! Merry Christmas! Ha!

Last year my friend Rebecca (who does not have a blog even though she has a very exciting life and I've begged her to get one) and I stayed out all night on Black Friday and had so much fun. We hit Miromar, Gulf Coast Town Center, 2 Targets, ToysRUs, the list goes on and on...and by about 9am or so we were done. I was exhausted but it was SOOO much fun. This year she's opted to camp out at Best Buy for a laptop deal. I haven't decided if I'm going to join her or not. I think I might be able to snag Josh to go with me this year if my dad can babysit for us. Wouldn't that be a wonderful date? Shopping with your wife all night long!! Pray for him. :) I I'm scoping all of the ads for a great deal on an Ipod Classic. If you come across any, please let me know!! What's the deal that you're looking for this Christmas shopping season???

2 comments:

The Patterson Family said...

Ok, I've been thinking about Black Friday myself. I think I am in this year. John wants to have all our Christmas shopping done by December 1st (b/c of Living Christmas Trees). I've tried to do a little but can't bring myself to buy anything now. I just know that the stuff I get will go on sale and then I will be kicking myself. I'd rather go on a shopping spree and get it all (or most) done at once. Sooo much easier than shopping with children! So, I'll be with you (and drinking a lot of coffee)! I'm the worst morning person so staying out all night actually seems like a better option to me.

Thanks for the info. It would really helpful to know about the sales ahead of time instead of flipping through all the fliers on Thanksgiving Day!

P.S. looking forward to seeing you all when you get home, but Do pray that your time has been blessed!

Anonymous said...

Nice post..! Thank you so much for sharing helpful Black Friday site.