Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Hunter!

Hunter is three! We are home now, but while we were in KC yesterday we took him to the T-Rex Cafe. It was so fun and such a cool place for a three-year-old boy! We took a plane home to Naples today and after we boarded the pilot announced "Happy Birthday to Hunter who is three years old today." Then when we got off Hunter got to stop in the cockpit, say "hi" to the captain, and look at all the instruments and listened to the noises they made. He thought it was so cool. I would've been able to get some pics of that if I had Nathanael in his Moby wrap but I unknowingly left it someplace in KS, had a meltdown looking for it as we were leaving for the airport at my moms, did not remember the proper time that my plane left from the itinerary, and missed my flight! Uggghh.. So..we took a later flight and I held Nathanael the whole trip. Total bummer. I'm devestated that I lost my Moby, but I guess even more devestated that it cost me $100 to get a later flight out of KC today. :( Nevetheless, we made it home and we're ecstatic to see Daddy! Here are some pictures from Hunter's birthday:


T-REX CAFE






PRESENTS AT GRANDMAS





CAKE AT HOME WITH DADDY


He's so tired in this picture. We were up at 5am today :(

We love you so much, sweet boy! We are so thankful for the three amazing years that God has given us with you! You are truly a gift from God and we count it such a privilege that He chose us to be your parents. With His help we will train you to know His ways and help you grow to be a mighty warrior for His kingdom!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip! I LOVE that last picture of Hunter - so precious! :)

Now that you're back, we'll have to get together sometime! :)

Mama2hre said...

Hi! I found your blog by clicking on the "Next Blog" button on the top of the screen. I'm so glad I found you, you have a beautiful blog. My oldest son turned 9 today. Those Nov. 16 boys are so handsome!

Beth H said...

Happy Birthday big boy...looks like you had a blast.
Also...i have plenty of slings and wraps. I can give you one!

Erin said...

what a doll baby! I am so glad you had a great time and that t REX cafe looks so fun for hunter!